<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss version="2.0" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
<title>E28-Forum - Re: Schwarzblau</title>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/</link>
<description>E28 Forum</description>
<language>de</language>
<item>
<title>Re: Schwarzblau (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Re: Schwarzblau </strong> von FJB am 11. August 2003 01:57:48:</p>
<p><br />
FJB, While looking for the colour Schwarzblau (Blackblue) I discovered a few web pages dedicated to the political party (category) </p>
<p>If you could, please go to a european BMW (dealer) and ask for the part number for 1987 Farbe 490, Sonderlach Schwarzblau, my canadian bmw agent has no record of it.<br />
This is a special pearl colour.</p>
<p>Please see link:<br />
<a href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&amp;sl=de&amp;u=http://www.auto-goerss.com/BMW750i1.html&amp;prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbmw%2Bschwarzblau%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG">http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&amp;sl=de&amp;u=http://www.auto-goerss.com/...</a></p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Kevin</p>
<blockquote><p>Hi!<br />
Sorry, I don't, but &quot;Schwarzblau&quot; in our country rather is a political category. <br />
FJB</p>
</blockquote>]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=22703</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=22703</guid>
<pubDate>Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:04:18 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>K. Bundschuh</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Re: Schwarzblau (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Schwarzblau Paint Code</strong> von Kevin Bundschuh am 09. August 2003 04:37:15:</p>
<p><br />
Hi!<br />
Sorry, I don't, but &quot;Schwarzblau&quot; in our country rather is a political category. <br />
FJB</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=22674</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=22674</guid>
<pubDate>Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:57:48 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>FJB</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Schwarzblau Paint Code</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, does anybody know the colour Schwarzblau, and have access to the paint code number?</p>
<p>I am trying to have this colour duplicated so I can have some small damage repaired on my 1987 Edition 5I, E28 535i.</p>
<p>The build sheet calls it paint code: Sonderlach, Farbe 490: Schwarzblau-Met.FE-95-5795/B.0169.7/9091.2</p>
<p>I apoligize for the english.</p>
<p>Kevin Bundschuh<br />
Saskatoon<br />
Canada</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=22629</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=22629</guid>
<pubDate>Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:37:15 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>Kevin Bundschuh</dc:creator>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
