<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss version="2.0" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
<title>E28-Forum - Thats 840Ci not 850Ci....ooops</title>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/</link>
<description>E28 Forum</description>
<language>de</language>
<item>
<title>Thats 840Ci not 850Ci....ooops (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Just installed 1996 850Ci front brakes on my car.</strong> von Duke 2 X M535i's am 13. September 2003 19:52:14:</p>
<p><br />
1</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=23659</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=23659</guid>
<pubDate>Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:54:05 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>Duke 2 X M535i's</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Just installed 1996 850Ci front brakes on my car.</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
&lt;center&gt;<a href="http://members.roadfly.com/dukem535i2/brembo1.JPG">http://members.roadfly.com/dukem535i2/brembo1.JPG</a>&lt;/center&gt;</p>
<p><br />
They installed very easily. I have Lucas pads, the only low dust pads I could get so far, and they needed a little metal taken off them to fit properly. Have not been out really testing the brakes yet. Once the pads are broken in and I don't have a big ass toolbox on the trunk, I'll put them through their paces.</p>
<p>They are VERY sweet looking though. I highly recommend the conversion.</p>
<p>For the record - 1996 - 1999 840Ci Brembo front calipers and rotors. A total of 12 lbs lighter than the 850i set up. The weight reduction was the main reason I was looking at doing this. <br />
1999 840Ci<br />
34 11 1 161 086<br />
34 11 6 756 087<br />
Brake disc ventilated 324 mm x 30 mm</p>
<p>34 11 1 161 177 Caliper without pads left Brembo<br />
34 11 1 161 178 Caliper without pads right Brembo</p>
<p>The above calipers may require the pad springs and hanger pins known as &quot;Set mounting parts&quot; 34 11 1 164 082</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=23658</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=23658</guid>
<pubDate>Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:52:14 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>Duke 2 X M535i's</dc:creator>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
