<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss version="2.0" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
<title>E28-Forum - Re: Nummering SA-stecker E28 525i 1986</title>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/</link>
<description>E28 Forum</description>
<language>de</language>
<item>
<title>Re: Nummering SA-stecker E28 525i 1986 (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Gibts nen akutellen Link zum SA Stecker?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=268835</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=268835</guid>
<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 19:38:41 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>Hinterhof-Schrauber</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Re: Nummering SA-stecker E28 525i 1986 (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Re: Nummering SA-stecker E28 525i 1986</strong> von  Fabs am 30. Januar 2004 11:19:35:</p>
<blockquote><p><br />
Look here...</p>
</blockquote><p>
Vielen dank!</p>
<p>MFG, Pepijn</p>
<p><br />
<a href="http://www.bmwe28.nl">Dutch BMW E28 register</a><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=29704</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=29704</guid>
<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:22:42 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>Pepijn</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Re: Nummering SA-stecker E28 525i 1986 (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Nummering SA-stecker E28 525i 1986</strong> von Pepijn am 29. Januar 2004 16:41:54:</p>
<p>Look here...</p>
<p><br />
<a href="http://www.bmwe28.de/e28_sastecker.htm">SA-Stecker</a><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=29602</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=29602</guid>
<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:19:35 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator> Fabs</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Nummering SA-stecker E28 525i 1986</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
&lt;center&gt;<a href="http://www.bmwe28.nl/temp/stuurstang.jpg">http://www.bmwe28.nl/temp/stuurstang.jpg</a>&lt;/center&gt;</p>
<p><br />
I'm searching for the nummers of the SA-stecker of a E28 525i from 1986. Does anyone know this?</p>
<p>I want to connect the electric windows and a radio. But I can't find the right numbers to connect these things on the SA-stecker.</p>
<p>A photo of what I mean is here: </p>
<p><a href="http://www.bmwe28.nl/temp/stuurstang.jpg">http://www.bmwe28.nl/temp/stuurstang.jpg</a></p>
<p>In the upperleft corner you see the white box, that's the SA-stecker.</p>
<p>Gr. Pepijn</p>
<p><br />
<a href="http://www.bmwe28.nl">Dutch BMW E28 register</a><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=29580</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=29580</guid>
<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:41:54 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>Pepijn</dc:creator>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
