<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss version="2.0" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
<title>E28-Forum - Re: Stainless Steel Brake lines for E28 535i</title>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/</link>
<description>E28 Forum</description>
<language>de</language>
<item>
<title>Re: Stainless Steel Brake lines for E28 535i (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Stainless Steel Brake lines for E28 535i</strong> von Robert RO (1986 E28 535i) am 06. Februar 2004 12:33:58:</p>
<p><br />
I've just had my 18 year old brake lines replaced with originals from BMW - performance is very much improved, not expensive, worth considering.<br />
Cheers</p>
<blockquote><p>Hi all,<br />
Does anyone know a good, unexpensive source of stainless steel brake hoses for E28 535i?<br />
I should replace the aged brake hoses (they are quite old, after 18 years) and I am considering Stainless Steel. Still, money is an issue :(<br />
Any comment will be appreciated.<br />
Thanks,<br />
Robert</p>
</blockquote>]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30035</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30035</guid>
<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:44:12 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>andy (ch)</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Fa Goodridge is my favorite (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Stainless Steel Brake lines for E28 535i</strong> von Robert RO (1986 E28 535i) am 06. Februar 2004 12:33:58:</p>
<blockquote><p>Hi all,<br />
Does anyone know a good, unexpensive source of stainless steel brake hoses for E28 535i?<br />
I should replace the aged brake hoses (they are quite old, after 18 years) and I am considering Stainless Steel. Still, money is an issue :(<br />
Any comment will be appreciated.<br />
Thanks,<br />
Robert</p>
</blockquote>]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30028</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30028</guid>
<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:18:05 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>CYRUS</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Re: Stainless Steel Brake lines for E28 535i (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Stainless Steel Brake lines for E28 535i</strong> von Robert RO (1986 E28 535i) am 06. Februar 2004 12:33:58:</p>
<blockquote><p>Hi all,<br />
Does anyone know a good, unexpensive source of stainless steel brake hoses for E28 535i?<br />
I should replace the aged brake hoses (they are quite old, after 18 years) and I am considering Stainless Steel. Still, money is an issue :(<br />
Any comment will be appreciated.<br />
Thanks,<br />
Robert</p>
</blockquote><p>Hi<br />
Try here:</p>
<p><a href="http://www.dickhaut-specials.de/deutsch/deframe.html">http://www.dickhaut-specials.de/deutsch/deframe.html</a></p>
<p>Regards <br />
Jens</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30026</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30026</guid>
<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:48:03 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator> jenad</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Stainless Steel Brake lines for E28 535i</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all,<br />
Does anyone know a good, unexpensive source of stainless steel brake hoses for E28 535i?<br />
I should replace the aged brake hoses (they are quite old, after 18 years) and I am considering Stainless Steel. Still, money is an issue :(<br />
Any comment will be appreciated.</p>
<p>Thanks,<br />
Robert</p>
<p><br />
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/robert_sgi/m535i.html">My E28 535i</a><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30019</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=30019</guid>
<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:33:58 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>Robert RO (1986 E28 535i)</dc:creator>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
