<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss version="2.0" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
<title>E28-Forum - Re: Outside temp sensor wire location</title>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/</link>
<description>E28 Forum</description>
<language>de</language>
<item>
<title>Re: Outside temp sensor wire location (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Re: Outside temp sensor wire location</strong> von  Nico Hoffmann am 03. März 2004 16:23:00:</p>
<p><br />
Well Nico, what can I say? I've been looking for this answer for over a week, and you delivered a picture as well. What more could one want.</p>
<p>Thanks a million, you have been most helpful! &lt;img src=http://bilder.parsimony.net/smilies/smile.gif alt=smile&gt;</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=31549</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=31549</guid>
<pubDate>Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:47:01 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>YogiE28</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Re: Outside temp sensor wire location (Antwort)</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><br />
Als Antwort auf: <strong>Outside temp sensor wire location</strong> von YogiE28 am 03. März 2004 15:53:48:</p>
<p>&lt;center&gt;<a href="http://www.e28-forum.de/bilder/mix/e28-temp-durchbruch.jpg">http://www.e28-forum.de/bilder/mix/e28-temp-durchbruch.jpg</a>&lt;/center&gt;</p>
<blockquote><p>Can someone here tell me the exact location of where the wire to the outside temp <br />
sensor of the BC goes through the firewall? There are several locations where <br />
this could be done but I want to know the original location.</p>
</blockquote><p>Look at the picture. On the right you see the clutch pedal, upper left the<br />
multi purpose connector. The blue wire with the black connector and the black<br />
coating is your friend...<br />
(The black piece of rubber is already in your E28.)</p>
<blockquote><p>Also, am I correct that the wire runs across the inside of the left fender? <br />
Someone who has taken an E28 apart for parts should know this.</p>
</blockquote><p>Correct. It takes the same way like all the other wires.</p>
<p>N.</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=31547</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=31547</guid>
<pubDate>Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:23:00 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator> Nico Hoffmann</dc:creator>
</item>
<item>
<title>Outside temp sensor wire location</title>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,</p>
<p>Can someone here tell me the exact location of where the wire to the outside temp sensor of the BC goes through the firewall? There are several locations where this could be done but I want to know the original location. Also, am I correct that the wire runs across the inside of the left fender? Someone who has taken an E28 apart for parts should know this.</p>
<p>Thanks for your help!</p>
<p><br />
</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<link>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=31542</link>
<guid>http://e28-forum.lewonze.de/forum/index.php?id=31542</guid>
<pubDate>Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:53:48 +0000</pubDate>
<category>Allgemein</category><dc:creator>YogiE28</dc:creator>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
