Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

0 261 200 061 Motronic on 8:0 compression M30 engine - would it work? (Allgemein)

Robert RO (1986 E28 535i, Wednesday, 14.05.2003, 15:51 (vor 8540 Tagen)

I am sorry for writting this in English, but my German is very poor.

I have a 1986 535i with the "green" 8:0 compression 185HP M30 engine.
The standard Motronic Steuergerät for this car is code 0 261 200 059.

I removed the "kat" and O2 sensor from the car, and I run open loop now.
I intend to install the 0 261 200 061 Steuergerät, specific to the higher compression 218HP M30 engine, instead of the original 0 261 200 059, in the idea of getting some more HP out of the engine.

What's your opinion? Would this work with nice results? Any problems I should have in mind?

I would highly appreciate any reply. You can also write in German - I can manage reading it :)


My car


gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum