Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

I solved it out (Allgemein)

Robert RO (1986 E28 535i, Sunday, 27.07.2003, 14:21 (vor 8468 Tagen) @ Jochen


Als Antwort auf: Re: After a heavy rain and deep water - engine problems... von Jochen am 26. Juli 2003 17:17:28:


Thanks for your reply.
I have found the culprit. It was an oxidized contact at the large Motronic connector. Unbelivable. When I drove through the water, a lot of steam came in the pessenger compartiment through the vent holes. Removing and then replugging the cable connector to the Motronic unit solve it out.

Hi Rob,
If you get some water in your Ignitionsystem,is there only one solution.You have to screw down your Ignitioncap(?) and dry it.There is no air-change inside,thats the reason why it needs a very long time for drying.
I hope I could help you.


gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum