Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Schwarzblau Paint Code (Allgemein)

Kevin Bundschuh, Saturday, 09.08.2003, 04:37 (vor 8456 Tagen)

Hello, does anybody know the colour Schwarzblau, and have access to the paint code number?

I am trying to have this colour duplicated so I can have some small damage repaired on my 1987 Edition 5I, E28 535i.

The build sheet calls it paint code: Sonderlach, Farbe 490: Schwarzblau-Met.FE-95-5795/B.0169.7/9091.2

I apoligize for the english.

Kevin Bundschuh
Saskatoon
Canada


Re: Schwarzblau

FJB, Monday, 11.08.2003, 01:57 (vor 8454 Tagen) @ Kevin Bundschuh


Als Antwort auf: Schwarzblau Paint Code von Kevin Bundschuh am 09. August 2003 04:37:15:


Hi!
Sorry, I don't, but "Schwarzblau" in our country rather is a political category.
FJB


Re: Schwarzblau

K. Bundschuh, Monday, 11.08.2003, 14:04 (vor 8453 Tagen) @ FJB


Als Antwort auf: Re: Schwarzblau von FJB am 11. August 2003 01:57:48:


FJB, While looking for the colour Schwarzblau (Blackblue) I discovered a few web pages dedicated to the political party (category)

If you could, please go to a european BMW (dealer) and ask for the part number for 1987 Farbe 490, Sonderlach Schwarzblau, my canadian bmw agent has no record of it.
This is a special pearl colour.

Please see link:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.auto-goerss.com/...

Thanks

Kevin

Hi!
Sorry, I don't, but "Schwarzblau" in our country rather is a political category.
FJB

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum