Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Just installed 1996 850Ci front brakes on my car. (Allgemein)

Duke 2 X M535i's, Saturday, 13.09.2003, 19:52 (vor 8420 Tagen)


<center>http://members.roadfly.com/dukem535i2/brembo1.JPG</center>


They installed very easily. I have Lucas pads, the only low dust pads I could get so far, and they needed a little metal taken off them to fit properly. Have not been out really testing the brakes yet. Once the pads are broken in and I don't have a big ass toolbox on the trunk, I'll put them through their paces.

They are VERY sweet looking though. I highly recommend the conversion.

For the record - 1996 - 1999 840Ci Brembo front calipers and rotors. A total of 12 lbs lighter than the 850i set up. The weight reduction was the main reason I was looking at doing this.
1999 840Ci
34 11 1 161 086
34 11 6 756 087
Brake disc ventilated 324 mm x 30 mm

34 11 1 161 177 Caliper without pads left Brembo
34 11 1 161 178 Caliper without pads right Brembo

The above calipers may require the pad springs and hanger pins known as "Set mounting parts" 34 11 1 164 082


Thats 840Ci not 850Ci....ooops

Duke 2 X M535i's, Saturday, 13.09.2003, 19:54 (vor 8420 Tagen) @ Duke 2 X M535i's


Als Antwort auf: Just installed 1996 850Ci front brakes on my car. von Duke 2 X M535i's am 13. September 2003 19:52:14:


1


RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum