Wanted e28 m-tech front, rear, and side skirts$$$$ (Allgemein)
Does any one have or know where I could find a e28 m-tech body kits. And how much would it run.
Does any one have or know where I could find a e28 m-tech body kits. And how much would it run.
Als Antwort auf: Wanted e28 m-tech front, rear, and side skirts$$$$ von Eric M Hamilton am 05. Februar 2004 09:04:21:
Does any one have or know where I could find a e28 m-tech body kits. And how much would it run.
Look below at Eckhard 's post 'Verkleidung M535i' he is selling a set in black.
Als Antwort auf: Re: Wanted e28 m-tech front, rear, and side skirts$$$$ von andy (ch) am 05. Februar 2004 10:02:04:
Does any one have or know where I could find a e28 m-tech body kits. And how much would it run.
Look below at Eckhard 's post 'Verkleidung M535i' he is selling a set in black.
How much are you selling this body kit. And do you have them able. E-mail me the pictures if you can. Thanks
Eric
ehamilt3@hotmail.com