Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Re: Can I ask questions in English? (Allgemein)

Klaus, Sunday, 24.08.2003, 21:11 (vor 8440 Tagen) @ Duke Samouce


Als Antwort auf: Can I ask questions in English? von Duke Samouce am 24. August 2003 20:59:26:

Hello all,
I am in the US Army living in Parsberg near Regensburg. I would love to participate on your board. I have a translator program that works OK. I can use it for reading your posts.
I look forward to see you guys at the Treffen in September.
Duke
85 M535i

Hi Duke,

nice to hear from you, do you feel alredy homy?? :) Just write in englisch, ao lot woll understand. Raphael and me piced up a 528e US version two months ago, you will see the car on the meeting.

Klaus



gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum