Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Re: Can I ask questions in English? (Allgemein)

Frank Diederichsen, Monday, 25.08.2003, 11:34 (vor 8439 Tagen) @ Duke Samouce


Als Antwort auf: Can I ask questions in English? von Duke Samouce am 24. August 2003 20:59:26:

Hello all,
I am in the US Army living in Parsberg near Regensburg. I would love to participate on your board. I have a translator program that works OK. I can use it for reading your posts.
I look forward to see you guys at the Treffen in September.
Duke
85 M535i

Hello Duke,
the car once should have been crushed because of a bad starter, right? I often read stories like that, some people seem to hate the E28. However, this means good conditions for those, who like (to buy) them *g*. On the other hand, last year I really paid money for a very rotten 520i, just because I did not want to drive my '86 525e, which has also some little damage here and there, in winter.

Best regards
Frank


gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum