Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Re: A picture of my girls........... (Allgemein)

Frajo, Tuesday, 26.08.2003, 22:15 (vor 8438 Tagen) @ Duke Samouce


Als Antwort auf: A picture of my girls........... von Duke Samouce am 26. August 2003 20:37:40:


Hi Duke,

The two M535i's were produced 6 apart by VIN number.

Are you sure, they're 6 apart ? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the last digit ist a sort of proving digit (?!)...

They were made in August 1985. The E32 is my Frau's daily driver.

I offered my wife an E32 too, when her last car had burnt down...http://www.atoq.de/Autos/Omega/Omega-brennt.jpg
But, you won't believe it, she said no.

So now I'll have to wait fifty months until I can send my 87 525eA on retirement and run it cheaply just for fun with 07-plates and change to maybe an E31 or E32 with 4.0 V8 for daily use. http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-006.gifhttp://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-006.gifhttp://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-006.gif
07-plates are a special kind of red plates for cars that are at least 20 years old and almost in original condition, but for the last condition I suppose I have to take out some of my special expansions... http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-026.gif

I keep the blue M535i in the garage when it is raining and winter, the Black M535i is for bad weather driving.
Obviously ! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You can say we are a BMW family.

Congratulations ! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/natur/nature-smiley-015.gif No bad decision at all.

Duke

Greetings from the <font color="008800[/link]<B> lower Rhineland</B></font>


<H3> Don't drink 'n drive
http://www.eurocarimports.com/logoheaders/bmw-logo.gif 'n fly !</H3>

<B><font color="880000[/link]Frajo</font></B>

http://www.atoq.de


gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum