Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Re: A picture of my girls........... (Allgemein)

Kevin Bundschuh, Wednesday, 27.08.2003, 01:50 (vor 8438 Tagen) @ Duke Samouce


Als Antwort auf: A picture of my girls........... von Duke Samouce am 26. August 2003 20:37:40:


Duke, I heard you found another, but the picture tells the story.(The stench of jealousy fills the room)
When will it be on your web page supplementing the Hartge?

I'm on a mission to find out as much as I can about the E28 Exclusive Edition cars. Thoughts any one?

Kevin
Canada

The two M535i's were produced 6 apart by VIN number. They were made in August 1985. The E32 is my Frau's daily driver. I keep the blue M535i in the garage when it is raining and winter, the Black M535i is for bad weather driving. You can say we are a BMW family.
Duke
Here is my crappy translation -
Die zwei M53ï's wurden 6 auseinander durch VIN Zahl produziert. Sie wurden im August 1985 gebildet. Das E32 ist täglicher Treiber meines Fraus. Ich halte das blaue M53ï in der Garage, wenn es regnet und Winter, das schwarze M53ï bin für das Fahren des schlechten Wetters. Sie können sagen, daß wir eine BMW Familie sind.


gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum