Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Was habt Ihr gegen die Hütte? Die hat sogar die RAREN Stahlradkappen! (Allgemein)

E3 - 3.0 se - FJB, Monday, 09.02.2004, 22:41 (vor 8277 Tagen) @ Seppl Christoph


Als Antwort auf: 129PS ETA in Ebay !!!!!!! *RAR* von Seppl Christoph am 09. Februar 2004 18:20:13:

<center>http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/4e/fa/df_1_sb.JPG</center>


- Und DIE Hütte auch!!
Das ist ein 2500 oder 2800, kann auch ein 3.0 sein, weiß nicht.

Auf jeden Fall schneller als jeder Eta.
Hat auch Automatik.
Und hier die ziemlich traurige Story dieses Findlings:

This vehicle I was told came from California orignally. I bought it about 6 months ago for my daughter but she didn't care for it.The car has been sitting in a garage and not licensed for the last nine years. The owner put a new battery and some gas and it started. I drove it home about 15 miles and noticed the front right brakes dragged for a while but got better as I drove home. The motor sounded ok and seemed to have lots of power. I have not driven it since I brought it home six months ago, no license. The over all appearance is good for a car that old. I know nothing about these cars and is sold as is. Thanks

(von der amerikanischen SSR-Liste, VIN Number: 3133171, auf Ebay angeboten: Item number: 2459435956).

Guten Flug. FJB.



gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum