Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Re: Manual sunroof to electric? (Allgemein)

Nico Hoffmann, Monday, 16.02.2004, 10:05 (vor 8271 Tagen) @ YogiE28


Als Antwort auf: Manual sunroof to electric? von YogiE28 am 16. Februar 2004 03:19:48:

Hello all.
Sorry for posting in English but my German is very poor, hope you'll understand.
I'm from the Netherlands and I'm trying to find info if it's possible to convert
a manual sunroof to an electric operated one.

Everything is possible :-)

Has anyone here done this and what is involved? Any info greatly appreciated!

Well, you need the power unit, i.e. the motor with the gearing and its mounting
plate (this crazy black piece of tin with the two pipes left and right).
Converting a manual mounting plate to an electric one in not possible.
Also you need the covering above the screen, switch and wiring. Thats it.
The bowden wires may remain, if I remeber correctly.

Changing the mounting plate is a little bit tricky, since you have to release a
lot of small screws from inside and from outside the car. At last you have
to remove it from its place between the drapery and and the roof. For that I
unfastened the drapery above the front door and took it out this way.

N.


gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum