Die Euro 2 Aktion E12 und E28 IG für den Eta   |   Online-ETK   |   Online-ETK (modern)
Bild des Tages

Re: yeap (Allgemein)

DF, Friday, 14.11.2003, 18:05 (vor 8360 Tagen) @ Eckhard


Als Antwort auf: yeap von Eckhard am 14. November 2003 17:00:49:


Yes I'm very interested in the M-Technic set. I'm guessing that the set would include the bumpers and the caps as well as the spoilers themselves? Let me know what all is included and a price.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Hi,
I´ve got a few sets of original bumpers in used but good condition. Perfect ones are only on my 524 and there they´ll stay ;-)
Somewhere in my barn i´ve a complete set M-Technic bumpers belonging to a M535i. Interested?
Best regards
Eckhard

I'm looking for some Euro bumpers to complete a US spec conversion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you


gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion

powered by my little forum